Nov 12 (Monday) I did a lot of mental work on the week-end and was foggy brained today. I could barely remember all the work we did during the week. So today I’m behind on my gratitudes. Its 6:36 pm.
1. Slushy waves at the lake and seeing the Canada Geese overhead.
2. The Big Moo cookies. (For Not – Coffee)
3. A cozy warm home to rest and heal from the week-end.
4. My husbands understanding of the process I went through emotionally when starting the wheel of equilibrium. Processing the inner critic is a tough battle at first and emotionally. There can be physical reactions to mental work. Fatigue, confusion and lapse of memory, emotional, cravings for cookies.
Things looking forward tonight:
1. Going to bed earlier than usual to get caught up on sleep. I have no thoughts otherwise or any thoughts tomorrow. Its a big coaching day tomorrow. 2 clients with research/writing in between.